Being a top-rated brand Perfume world was thriving to ensure a remarkable eCommerce presence in Bangladesh. And that is where the journey begins.
Bangla Perfumes goal Distributors Ltd. launched its largest perfumery chain in Bangladesh, Perfume World, in early 2009 with the of introducing the world’s most famous branded scents to potential consumers and creating a market niche for branded perfumes in the Bangladesh market. Bangla Perfumes currently operates nine Perfume World stores in the largest shopping malls in Dhaka, Chittagong, and Sylhet. Bangla Perfumes Distributors Ltd.’s Perfume World is a fully tailored fragrance retail enterprise. Despite of having a gigantic retail presence through the Perfume World chain, the company did not have any online presence.
The challenge for Perfume World was to not only begin online sales, but also to establish a strong digital identity and attract customers through online. This continuously growing online customer segment needed to be addressed with proper attention. So, on top of everything they thought to design a scalable, hit controlling e-commerce site with AWS.
• The developing team built a solution with AWS EC2 (Linux) servers since perfume seek to expand a scalable solution with advanced cloud infrastructure. Amazon EC2 delivers 99.9% availability for each Amazon EC2 region. The services are quite dependable, and instance maintenance is simple and quick. A load balancer for applications has also been included to make the solution considerably more scalable.
• Amazon RDS was also launched, that allows clients to deploy scalable MySQL servers quickly and cost-effectively with easily resizable hardware capacity. This allows perfume world to focus on application development while AWS handles many of the usual database administration activities including backups, patching, and monitoring.
• Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) was launched to store and retrieve any amount of data at any time, from anywhere, while also ensuring industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance.
• In addition, SNS was configured to manage and maintain customer engagement, CloudFront was deployed, and CloudTrail was implemented to monitor the matrixes.
• Initiated a unique and alluring online sales channel.
• Brand value and digital identity were created.
• Facilitated the company in displaying its products to potential customers online and directing them to offline stores.